الخميس، 19 مارس 2020

Female Sexual Dysfunction: Causes &Treatment for Women’s Sexual…

four types of sexual dysfunction and learn more about exercise & women’s health?:


Sexual dysfunction is a common problem among both men and women. It can be caused by physical problems and medical conditions, such as heart disease and hormone imbalances, or by psychological problems, like anxiety, depression and the effects of past trauma.

There are four types of sexual dysfunction:

These disorders affect sexual desire and interest in sex, are also known as libido disorders or low libido. Low estrogen and testosterone levels can cause decreased libido, as can hormonal changes, medical conditions (like diabetes and heart disease), relationship problems, sexual inhibitions, fatigue, fear, depression, and anxiety, among other things.

These disorders make it difficult or impossible to become physically aroused during sexual activity, can occur in both men and women. The most common type in men is erectile dysfunction. When a person has arousal disorder, he or she may be interested in sexual activity, but be unable to get any physical satisfaction from it.


These involve the absence of orgasm or delayed orgasm, are a common problem with women, but they can also occur in men. Pain during sexual activity, stress, fatigue, hormonal changes and reduced libido can all lead to delayed or absent orgasm.

These involve pain during intercourse, can affect both men and women. In women, pain may be caused by vaginal dryness, vaginismus (a condition that affects the vaginal muscles), urinary tract infections (UTIs), hormonal changes during menopause, and other conditions. In men, pain may be caused by Peyronie’s disease (physical damage to the penis), infections like UTIs, prostatitis and yeast infections, genital herpes and skin conditions.



  • There are a variety of physical and mental factors that can contribute to the onset of FSD.
  • PHYSICAL FACTORS:
  • Vaginal atrophy
  • Trauma
  • Infections such as a urinary tract infection
  • Chronic conditions (eg. Endometriosis, Vulvodynia, pelvic pain)
  • High-tone pelvic floor dysfunction
  • Increasing age
  • Pregnancy
  • Cardiovascular
  • disease
  • Diabetes
  • Cancer survivors
  • MENTAL FACTORS:
  • Depression and use of anti-depressants
  • Anxiety
  • Guilt and/or shame
  • Past sexual trauma or abuse
  • Poor interpersonal relationship with partner
  • Body image issues
  • yoga for endometriosis
  • 20 to 30 minutes of high intensity exercise approximately half an hour before sexual interaction has been shown to increase sexual arousal in FSD. This is attributed to the increase in the sympathetic nervous system activity.
  • Exercise causes a reduction in anxiety and increases blood flow and oxygen to the brain.
  • Yoga, meditation and breathing exercises to help to relax the muscles and the mind are also beneficial.

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. My name is Angelo Alex I was tested HIV/Herpes positive and I was so worried am I going to die soon. I made my search on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimonies on how Dr James  Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, and other diseases like,Yeast infection, Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT   On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr James As a man with Good Heart, I picked interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I received His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 weeks of drinking his medicine, I went for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348152855846,Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com 

    ردحذف

How to Pick the Perfect Avocado

Pick the Perfect Avocado! Thankfully we’ve picked up a few tips when it comes to selecting, storing, and prepping avocados so we can maximiz...